My Teaching Approach, Philosophy, and Style
My teaching approach comes from years of learning, primarily through self-teaching and a few formal classes. No matter the learning path, I believe......“Technique Is Everything”Without good technique, a Jewelry Artist cannot be free to create and develop their unique style and artistry entirely.The workshops are designed for all levels, from beginner to seasoned. There is something for every group to learn.Every workshop is centered around techniques needed to complete a take-home piece of jewelry taught in a hands-on step by step instructional tutorial style with ample time to complete the project and the satisfaction to say:
I teach in a way that promotes individual creativity in my students, encouraging the development of their styles.
This is what you can expect:
Workshops are offered in various convenient locations and times.
You will receive written techniques, terminology, and tutorials.
Take Home a wearable piece of Art.
Learn Anik's tips, tricks, and secrets.
All project materials are provided.
Tools will be available for your use during class time.
You are allowed to purchase needed tools at wholesale pricing to take home.
There will always be time for mingling, shopping, refreshments, and sharing jewelry-making tips and tricks.
Subscribe to the workshop calendar below and look for these upcoming workshops taught throughout the year:
- Wire Working Series - 4 ongoing workshops:: Wire Forming, Weaving, Chain Making, and Soldering
- Pearl Knotting
- Gemstone Hand Knotting
- Design and Color for Jewelry Making
- For Children - Separate elementary, mid, and high school classes.
- Men - Jewelry with your own hands for the Lady in your life.
- Cool leather trending bracelets for Men.
- Mommy and Me - Matching Jewelry
- All about Rings - Wire, soldering, and stone setting
- Gemstone Properties
- Start Your Own Successful Jewelry Business
- Private home studio set-up is available.
- Private One-on-One Instruction is available.
Workshop Rewards: Attend three classes and get the 4th at no charge.
My door is always open. I welcome suggestions, comments, and feedback. Since jewelry making is my lifelong passion, your feedback means the world to me. I want to hear from you.
The workshops are an excellent way to learn something new, expand your mind, and socialize. Look forward to doing something just for yourself! I hope to meet you soon!
In the meantime, Be Bold,